Top 10 reasons to present at CFUG
10. Promote your company name/image - help land that next project
9. Promote yourself as expert in ColdFusion or related technology - help land that next consulting job
8. Improve your public speaking skills
7. Improve your skills at creating a PowerPoint
6. Add it to your resume as public speaker at CFUG meeting
5. Learn even more about your subject from others during the discussion of your presentation
4. Tackle a new subject matter and spread your knowledge so we can all learn it quickly and only the important stuff
3. You get 15 bonus entries in the hat for better chance to win Adobe software valued up to $2,100. Bi-yearly drawings are in June and December.
2. Great way to give back to community
1. Because you're good enough, you're smart enough, and dog-gone-it, people like you!
BONUS REASON: Troy will write you a recommendation on LinkedIn. Here is an example of one done for Fred Anderson -- Fred is an excellent speaker and community evangelist for ColdFusion. He's shared his vast product knowledge on many occasions by presenting to local developers at Twin Cities ColdFusion User Group meetings. Fred goes beyond the basics and dives deep into his topic to really show developers what is going on at the CFML and Java code level. I greatly appreciate Fred's willingness to use his spare time to help others in the CF community learn new things.
If any or all of these reasons have you itching to present, please
It's only through the dedication of our members that we keep this CFUG running month to month and keep ColdFusion alive and thriving in the Twin Cities area. This impacts the entire community, and helps us all stay employed and happy doing what we do best - building CF web apps!
Ok, you sold me, what do I have to do?
@TCCFUG Twitter Feed
All content ©2017 Twin Cities CFUG. Site programming by WebDH.com
Hosting generously provided by Inet7 Internet Services.